To request an appointment for a diagnostic imaging exam, please click here. A scheduling representative will contact you within 24 hours or on the next business day. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911, or visit your closest emergency room.
Preparing For Your Appointment
The following tips are meant to prepare you for your appointment with us, and to set your expectations with our office.
- When scheduling your appointment, please let us know if you are pregnant or have a cardiac pacemaker, cardiac valves, implanted cardiac defibrillator, aneurysm clips, cochlear ear implants, heart stents, and retinal implants.
- If you have had a prior evaluation for the procedure you will be having with us, please notify us at least 24 hours before your exam.
- You will receive instructions regarding any special preparations you need to consider for your exam, when scheduling your appointment.
- If you are having a Brain (Head) MRI, do not wear any make-up. Hair pins and clips must be removed prior to the examination.
- If you are having an abdominal MRI, do not drink or eat anything for 6 hours prior to the exam.
- Continue taking all medications as prescribed – this will not affect your scan.
- Leave all valuable items at home
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to register with us, and allow yourself at least an hour for each scheduled MRI exam. Be sure to bring your insurance cards and photo ID to your appointment.
- Results will be sent to your referring doctor within 2-3 business days.